Last week, I was craving banana pudding so I made some :) Most recipes have vanilla pudding mix as an ingredient and vanilla pudding mix has milk in it. So, I used the recipe on the back of our Vanilla Wafer bag. The only dairy it called for was milk and I had some soy milk. My pudding was delicious! I cut the recipe in half to make 3-4 servings. I layered banana slices and vanilla wafers on the bottom of the dish and poured the pudding on top. I topped it off with cubes of banana and crushed vanilla wafers. It was so good!!
Last night for dinner I made a mini pizza. We had crusts at home so I made one for dinner last night and one for lunch today. I put tomato sauce, mozz cheese, pepperoni, jalapenos, and some cheddar cheese. I also sprinkled it with a little garlic powder to add some extra flavor. It turned out great! Now that I am working full time I can tell that it is going to be harder to cook when I get home...but I look forward to the challenge!
Thanksgiving is next week! I hope to help my grandmother cook Thanksgiving dinner so I'll probably have some good cooking stories after that. I know I am for sure making a Peanut Streusel Pie which I'm really excited about!! :) I'll share the recipe soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment