I had the best time in NWA this weekend!! I got to do so many fun things and spend time with such fun people!
Friday, I got to Bentonville, a little after noon. Jason, Sarah, and I went to Crystal Bridges, a new art museum up there. It was so cool! I'm usually not into that kind of stuff but I really really enjoyed it. Next, we went to the pool! What else do you do on a warm sunny afternoon?! :) That night we met up with Megan for dinner then headed to the Naturals game. Shawn met us there and after the game they had an incredible fireworks show!!! Since I didn't get to see fireworks on the 4th (burn ban), this was a great replacement! We went back to Sarah's house and stayed up late talking.
 |
| Sarah and I outside Crystal Bridges |
 |
| Meg, Sarah, and I at the Naturals game |
 |
| Meg, Sarah, me, Jason (a little kid took this so it's kind of blurry) |
Saturday, we slept in, then went to the original Walton's 5-10 store. It was cool to see the history of Wal-Mart. I learned so much about that family and the store and am amazed at how it's grown! We walked around the Bentonville square and then grabbed lunch at the Flying Fish. That afternoon, we went our separate ways until we met up at our friends' wedding. Sarah and I went to the pool. Literally, as soon as we walked through the gates, it thundered. So, we weren't allowed in the water - instead, we laid out and sweated off lots of calories! That night, we went to the wedding. It was a blast! There was great food, yummy cake&cupcakes, lots of dancing, and tons of great friends.
 |
| Me and Sarah! Reunited at last! |
 |
| Me and Allison - great friend!! |
My weekend in NWA was fun, relaxing, and refreshing! I'm so blessed with incredible friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment