It all started last weekend. I went to NWA with one of my best friends, Sarah. Saturday night we had a wedding to go to of a good college friend and Sunday was Sarah's birthday! The wedding was A BLAST! Our friend met his wife after college, so we didn't know her or their new circle of friends. So, there were only about 8 of us there that knew each other. It was perfect! We sat at the same table for dinner and all danced together. It was so fun to hang out and catch up on life!
Sunday, Sarah and I went to church and then her parents had a birthday party for her at their house. It was so sweet to meet her neighbors and family friends and to celebrate her day!
Monday night, I went to coffee with Allie, Haven, & Merritt. It was so good to hang out and catch up and get an hour together.
Wednesday night, I spent hours browsing Old Navy, TJ Maxx, and Target. PERFECT night! I got a new dress from Old Navy and a cute dress from TJ Maxx! Can't wait to wear them! I love browsing and shopping with no agenda and no time frame.
Last night, I went to Chris & Melissa's house and hung out with them and baby Evan. He is the cutest child! :) His personality is starting to come out and he was loving me ;) He was talking and smiling and laughing at me - melt my heart.
Today was SUPER refreshing. I woke up around 7 (no alarm) and started the day by grocery shopping. I know I sound like a mom (or grandma!) but I love shopping on Saturday mornings before the crowds hit. Then, I DEEP cleaned my apartment. I vacuumed, dusted, did dishes, did laundry, organized, straightened...everything. It feels so so so good! I looooooooove a clean apartment!
Thank you Jesus for giving me a refreshing, enjoyable week!
![]() |
| Sarah and me! |
![]() |
| With Victor, the groom! |
Monday night, I went to coffee with Allie, Haven, & Merritt. It was so good to hang out and catch up and get an hour together.
Wednesday night, I spent hours browsing Old Navy, TJ Maxx, and Target. PERFECT night! I got a new dress from Old Navy and a cute dress from TJ Maxx! Can't wait to wear them! I love browsing and shopping with no agenda and no time frame.
Last night, I went to Chris & Melissa's house and hung out with them and baby Evan. He is the cutest child! :) His personality is starting to come out and he was loving me ;) He was talking and smiling and laughing at me - melt my heart.
Today was SUPER refreshing. I woke up around 7 (no alarm) and started the day by grocery shopping. I know I sound like a mom (or grandma!) but I love shopping on Saturday mornings before the crowds hit. Then, I DEEP cleaned my apartment. I vacuumed, dusted, did dishes, did laundry, organized, straightened...everything. It feels so so so good! I looooooooove a clean apartment!
Thank you Jesus for giving me a refreshing, enjoyable week!


No comments:
Post a Comment