I'm excited to start this blog! As I venture out into life in the real world (a real job, a budget, cooking, etc), I think it will be fun to record my journey. My goal during this year is to learn how to cook, become more disciplined, be hospitable, decorate my place, and learn how to live as an adult. In this blog I will probably post successes and failures of this process. I'll post recipes I tried, pictures of decorations and maybe meals that turned out pretty, and other events of life in the real world.
I actually just got home from the grocery store with items for this week's menu. Let me just say it took me way too long at the store. First of all, the new Kroger Marketplace is ridiculously huge. Secondly, I don't go to the store often so it took me a while to find some things. However, I am successfully home and excited about my meals this week!
I'm heading to the kitchen to start my first recipe: Mocha Chocolate Cheesecake. Yum! I'll let you know how it turns out!
oh goodie!! i'm so glad you're doing this!!
ReplyDelete