1.31.2011

650 sq. feet of JOY

I'm moved in and I LOVE it! Saturday, my mom, brothers, and future sister-in-law helped load up the trucks and trailer and unload it into my apartment (if ya'll read this, thank you so much for  your help!!!!!) After the unloading, mom and I stayed to unpack and organize. My co-worker and friend, Allie stopped by to see the place, helped make my bed, and helped in some decorating choices. After 11 hours of packing, loading, moving, unpacking, and organizing, we came back home to LR for dinner and bedtime! Sunday night, I took some more stuff up and I spent my first night in my new home. I love everything about  my apartment: my walk-in closet, my ceiling fans in every room, my bedding, my living room decor, my plates, everything! This morning was a glorious morning with God as I thanked Him for his provisions and offered my apartment to Him as a place for ministry. I'm excited to see how He will use me and this place for His glory!

Tonight is my first grocery store run. As I've started making my list, I've kind of been overwhelmed by all that I need to get. I know I'm going to forget something basic but I can always go back to the store! I plan on making fajitas and spinach manicotti this week, so look for posts on those dishes :) This weekend, mom and I are going to hang the pictures and make a huge wal-mart run for more necessities to finish up the decor. I'm ready to get it completely decked out and finished. I'm excited to have a place to call my own! This week will be the first week of adventure, discipline, and domesticity in my new place. In the posts to come, I hope to have pictures of my place and meal updates. Here's to becoming a well-rounded woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment