10.03.2011

And, the Clumsy Award goes to.....

ME!

Pretty sure I'm THE clumsiest person on planet earth. My body is rarely bruise free. It's super common for me to run into a wall or a piece of furniture or a doorframe on a daily basis. I often fall and/or trip and if there's a hole in the ground, I will find it (just ask me for the story about the yellow dress....I'll tell you and you'll laugh).

I don't know why I'm so clumsy. I promise it's not an act...it's completely natural. I joke that if I get married, I'll have bruises and scrapes everywhere on my wedding day because I'll be so careful leading up to the wedding that I'll be even more clumsy. It's just a part of me. There's nothing I can do to change it.

Story Time: Yesterday, after church, my fam went out to lunch and then we all went back to the house before separating for the day. I was walking down the hall and stairs to the kitchen (remember, we've lived in this house 18 years...I've walked this route millions of times) to put something up. Well, my foot didn't hit the stair correctly and I ended up on both knees on the hardwood floor. I had stuff in my hands so I couldn't catch myself or do anything about it. Cam, Andi, and ma were in the kitchen and I heard them pause. I said "ow" and they BUSTED out laughing. So, then I laughed. I mean, it's just part of my life. It happens a lot. I laugh. Other people laugh. It's good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment