10.26.2011

Fashion & Foundation

I don't remember when, but I think at one point, I said I would post some pics of outfits I've come up with lately. So, that's what this post is about! Yay for Fashion, Fall, Boots, Sweaters, Leggings, and Scarves!!!! (sorry for the pillows in the background - I took these on my *unmade* bed with a semi-neutral blanket thrown on top)

I actually have this on today. Blue/White striped dress, peach cardi,
camel belt, camel boots, bronze dangle earrings.

Black/White sweater w/ heather gray long-sleeve shirt underneath, jeans,
black heeled boots, silver bangles, red hoop earrings.


Purple Kurta (from India!!), gray sweater, red scarf, black leggings, gray boots, gray stud earrings.
 
Black/White Sweater, Jeans, Turquoise/gold necklace, gold stud earrings,
gold bangles, Turquiose/Coral cowboy boots (I talked about this outfit in this post)

Also, I promised a hair pic. I'm going to be true to my word and post one but it's just from my webcam so it's kind of awk-take it with a grain of salt. And, wait patiently for a pic that I'll probably take tonight at the Ben Rector concert. (That's right....I'm attending 2 Ben Rector concerts in 1 month - what's wrong with that?!)

See? Bangs and Layers and Collarbone length.
Also, I got new foundation & concealer and I lurve it....

Doesn't it make my skin smooth all over?! :)
I just wasn't loving how my skin was looking. It was kind of blotchity (yep, made that one up!) and uneven in tone. So, I bought what my friend uses and it's silky smooth and I'm a fan. And, better yet, it matches my skin!!!! I have never found a foundation that matched me....but now I have. I'm in love.

What fall outfits are you loving lately?!

No comments:

Post a Comment