Guys, God is so cool. His plan for your life and mine is better than you or I could EVER imagine. He loves us. He provides for us. He hears our prayers. He answers our prayers! He cares for us. He blesses us. His mercy and grace are unfathomable and undeserved, but He still grants them. He is incredible!
This week, I have seen Him answer multiple prayer requests! It's so cool to be a part of His work in other people's lives! One request was prayed for Monday night and He answered Tuesday, with the exact answer my friend needed!!!!!! Another request, I've been praying for a friend for a while now, and found out this week that God answered exactly how we've been praying!!!!!!!! Guys, how cool!
I'm constantly blown away by God's willingness to listen to a sinner's prayers and answer them! Pray for big things. Trust God. Ask Him. Take everything to Him. Even take what you think to be the smallest thing in the world to His throne. He wants to provide for you. He wants to answer you.
I want to challenge you to take big requests to Him this weekend. Ask Him for your heart's deepest desires and wait to hear from Him. It will change your life! If you want me to join you in praying for anything, I would absolutely LOVE to do that. Just email me (listed on the right side) and I'll be lifting you up in prayer.
Love you, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment