Symptoms of a Monday:
-I woke up after CRAZY dreams 4 different times last night
-My contacts wouldn't go in this morning
-My car needs to be towed
-My car's water pump blew it's gasket
But:
-My God is Sovereign
-My God provides
-My God speaks to me
-My God loves
-My God hears my prayers
-My family & friends are incredible and drive me around and let me use their cars
-I have the money to pay for my car (because of point 2 above)
-My brother, Chandler, helps me deal with my car needing to be towed and water pump replaced
-I get to eat at Marketplace Grill tonight with 2 incredible friends, courtesy of my amazing boss
-After the water pump is replaced, basically everything under my hood is new within the last 3 years
So, in the midst of a terrible case of the Mondays, my God is with me and He knew how this whole day would pan out way before all of this happened. Thanking Him for His presence and His plan, even in the midst of frustration!!
No comments:
Post a Comment