My 501 crew had a Halloween Party this year and it was tons of fun! I wore my cheerleading uniform from high school (unique, I know). But, I was out of town and had to show up late to the party so that was the easiest thing to do! My coworkers and I were at a conference in Memphis Friday night and Saturday. We got back from Memphis, arrived at the party, I changed in the car, and we walked in fashionably late :)
![]() |
| 501 friends!!!! |
![]() |
| PA vs. Warriors |
Now, I'm getting ready to go camping! This will be my first time camping....I'm relying on the guys to set up my tent, cook, make the fire, protect me from wildlife, etc. My bros would be embarrassed by how much I packed for an overnight camping trip, but I don't want to get cold! I'll let you know how this adventure pans out. Hopefully I'll come back with some good stories!
The fam went to Branson last weekend - soon I'll post some fashion pics of my purchases at the outlet malls.
After being gone for a week, I missed my 501 friends! I'm excited for a weekend of fun with them. I'm already sad about the month away from them in December (DST, India, Christmas, Conference). It's ok....we'll all get through it. #blessed
Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment