1 - I'm pumped to have a day off to clean my apartment before the next 2 months of my life are insane. Yes, you
2 - It will be the first day I work out since last Friday! I know I've needed physical rest after being sick, but it's been mentally driving me crazy to not work out! I got in the habit & love the way it feels & can't wait to start up again. I plan on going for a walk/jog & starting Jillian No More Trouble Zones. So excited.
3 - Most importantly, the day is good because it's the day Jesus Christ died and saved us from eternal condemnation. It's the day He suffered death on the cross for me & for you. It's the day His own Father could not even look at Him because my sins were placed on Him. It's the day He breathed His last breath & died so that we may be with Him for eternity. What an incredible sacrifice He made. What an incredible day to remember Him & honor Him & love Him.
This Easter, please remember the real reason. It's not about candy & baskets & eggs & bunnies. It's about the death & resurrection of our Savior. His death on Good Friday was undeserved. His resurrection 3 days later proved that He is God, cancelled out all of our sins, & allows us to have a relationship with Him. Please remember this & believe this & apply it to your life. A relationship with God is the only thing that saves & is the most satisfying relationship you will ever have. If you don't know Jesus, please please contact me. I would love nothing more than to tell you about Him & the love He has for YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment