4.17.2012

Super Hero Birthdays & Bachelorettes

Last weekend was packed full of great times! Friday night I attended a Super Hero Birthday Party for one of my 501 friends' husband. He loves super heroes so that was the party theme! It was so fun just hanging out with friends and celebrating a birthday!
Some of us at the party!

Saturday, I got an early oil change and then headed to Fayetteville for Hayley's wedding shower and Bachelorette party! So so fun!! There were a ton of people at the shower & Hayley and Taylor got some great stuff!
Wedding Party & House Party before the shower!
Me & Allison - love this girl!

Me, Allison, & Tash
After the shower, we headed up to Rogers to go out to eat and stay at a hotel to spend even more time with Hayley! We had a great time!
Dinner at On the Border!
Sunday, I left super early to beat the storms home & took a LONG nap at my mom's house. It was much needed! Then, I set up my new computer and just spent time with my mom and brother. It had been way too long since we spent low-key quality time together.

I had a wonderful weekend! Looking forward to a good week and another fun wedding weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment