6.28.2012

Just Living Life

Welp, I haven't been on here in a while because I just don't feel like there is much to blog about. I'm spending my days working and my nights cooking, hanging out with friends, watching TV/movies, reading, doing puzzles (crossword & jigsaw - and yes, I'm like a grandma), and the occasional working out.

I've been SUPER dizzy lately from the antibiotic I've been on for acne so no exercising for me right now or I'll literally fall over (which is highly likely for me even when I'm not dizzy...). However, I cut the meds down and dizziness is going away so I plan on starting up Jillian's Ripped in 30 for the month of July! Great news on the acne front - it's FINALLY clearing up! After over 3 months of antibiotic, nightly Retin-A cream, and very mild face washes, my face is looking better. For all those that experienced acne as a teen, I AM SO SORRY. I can't imagine having the face issues I've had recently while going through the harshness of middle school/high school. I mean, yes, I'm SUPER annoyed at being (almost) 25 and having terrible acne, but I might rather have it now than middle school!

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm thrilled! I have a wedding to go to Saturday and I have lots of meal plans with lots of different friends over the weekend! Then, Sunday, you can find me by the pool since there isn't a 3 day weekend for July 4th this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment