I really hope so! If there aren't, I know there will be things even more beautiful! But, I really really really love the beach! Yesterday, I went to a town outside of Destin, with some staff friends, called Rosemary Beach. It's the cutest little beach town with cobblestone streets and buildings that look like Italy. We laid out on the beach for a while and then explored a bit. We sat in a cute cupcake shop (and, of course, got a cupcake). Then, we had dinner at a little restaurant called Cowgirl Kitchen. We passed our plates around and ate family style. It was a perfect 1st day in FL! So refreshing and encouraging to be around staff friends!
Today, I'm going to spend some time doing office work (can't forget my normal job duties even though I'm at the beach!) and then spend some time with Molly, my dgroup leader 5 years ago!!! There might be some pool time, some dinner, and a little OKC Thunder watching going on too! :)
Happy Monday friends!
ps-Mondays would be a lot better if they were all spent at the beach ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment