All my projects are complete!! My apartment is officially decorated and finished. Ahhhhh - it feels great! Tonight, I made a curtain to cover up my movie shelf. I don't sew, so I just ironed on some hemming tape and it's good to go. I'm sure a professional seamstress would absolutely DIE over it, but I'm not a professional seamstress and I'm proud of the work I did with some tape and an iron :)
 |
| Before. |
 |
| After! |
The cabinet to the right with the blankets will eventually be covered...the door is broken so Chandler is going to fix it for me! (such a sweet, handy-man brother!)
I already feel like I'm on my way to becoming a more well-rounded woman, even with the little knowledge of crafting I have. Even if my crafts aren't perfect, I still feel accomplished :)
No comments:
Post a Comment