6.27.2011

Blown Away

I have been overwhelmed by God's greatness over the past few weeks! Every prayer that I have been praying for the past few months, God has answered in bigger and better ways than I could have EVER imagined! For work, I am consistently applying for international visas for our staff. Over the years, this has been a stressful game we play with the consulate, never knowing if they will give us the visas we want. This year, we came up with some new business platforms and God has been using them in huge ways. So far, we've applied for 33 visas and ALL 33 VISAS HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!!! This is unheard of! We have fewer than 10 left to apply for and we're praying they all go through as smoothly as the first 33. God is blessing our efforts and we know He wants us to be doing His work internationally! Whenever I think about this, my mind can hardly grasp how incredibly these prayers have been answered. This also answers another prayer I've been praying - that God would show me more clearly my purpose for staying in Conway for a few years and my role in our overseas efforts. My Conway position allowing me to apply for these visas for our staff=my role in our overseas efforts and the reason God has me in Conway. Wow, is God great!!!!

Last week, I got to visit our Kaleo project in Destin! It was a wonderful time of seeing how the Destin project flows and of hanging out with friends at the beach. I was incredibly refreshed by my time down there! I got some great one-on-one time with close friends and got to have great convos and catch-up times with girls I haven't seen in way too long. Also, the beach is my ALL TIME favorite place on the planet, so that was a plus! I love laying in the sand, feeling the suns rays, and hearing the oceans waves. I loved my time down there and definitely didn't want to leave! Then, my expected 5 hours of travel time home turned into 12 hours, due to every possible delay you could imagine. It was good to be back in Conway once I finally got home!

This past weekend, my fam went to the lake. I spent 2 solid days laying out and got some great sun! :) The Marina had a rental boat available on Sunday so we got to go out for 4-5 hours. It was great! Second to the beach, I LOVE being on a boat on the lake! (my loves stem from laying in the sun - can you tell?!) We drove around, jumped into the 50* water by carpenter dam (felt like jumping into a glass of ICE water), and tubed.We are going to the lake again this weekend for the 4th - I'm looking forward to 3 more days in the sun!

Lastly, Cameron's wedding is LESS THAN 2 WEEKS away! Can you believe it?! It seems like not that long ago that he proposed. Where has the time gone? I am so excited for him and Andi! I'm honored to be a part of their big day. I am pumped to be adding someone so wonderful to our family!

Have a great week blogger friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment