6.10.2011

Nail Polish and Weddings

Here is the post of pictures I promised!

Houston We Have a Purple and Golden. This picture doesn't do justice to the left one. It's a great color! And the gold is really fun :)

These were 99 cents!! Pale yellow, bubble gum pink, orange/coral, and Cotton Candy pink. I love them!

Yep, I'm just as obsessed with nail polish as ever! I change the colors on my fingernails at least twice a week! It's the perfect accessory to change up for different events or occasions. Love it!!

Here are some pictures from last weekend's wedding festivities!
 
The bride-to-be and I at the rehearsal dinner!!!
It was so fun to see and catch up with all my Nursing School friends! We had such a great time! Macy's mom rented us a cabin for the night before the wedding. We stayed up until 2 laughing, reminiscing, and catching up. It was great!!
The view from the cabin was beautiful!
Macy was a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!! I felt honored to be a part of her big day!

Also, I CAUGHT THE BOUQUET! haha. I actually ran for it - I didn't want it to hit the ground! I also caught a bouquet in October and nothing as happened...so we'll see if anything comes from this one. Here's to hoping!

Post of Pictures complete! Hope you enjoyed it! Soon, I'll have some BEACH pictures to post! SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment