2. I'm ready to be 100% again. Today, I'm back to nauseous. Ugh. Must.Get.Well. So much to do!
3. I haven't worked out since Friday morning's last Jillian sesh. I know I need to rest but it's killing me to not work out. After creating a habit & instilling that desire...I want to work out!
4. Getting sick is a
5. INSTAGRAM FOR ANDROID CAME OUT!!!!!!! Sorry to yell about that but finding that out made.my.day!! Normally Android is up to speed on their apps but instagram took waaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooo loooooooooooooong to come out. However, it's out & I'm a happy camper. Follow me @: morgantedder. What is your instagram name?!?!
6. I tried to order my *NEW* Macbook Pro last night! Woo hoo! But...debit cards have an online limit. No worries - I drove myself over to the bank first thing this morning, they increased my limit for the day, & it's being purchased today (along with a hot pink neoprene sleeve...DUH). This girl is a double happy camper. My dell is 4.5 years old & takes 10 minutes to turn on & warm up. Every webpage freezes for at least 4 minutes. I'm not exaggerating at all. This is truth.
7. My nails are very Easter approp. My toenails are pastel blue. My fingers are mint green with a lilac accent on the ring fingers.
8. Sorry that #1-4 are all about being sick. That's been my life this week.
9. I need to take more pictures of my life so this blog is more interesting...instagram should help with that! :)
10. Here's a pic of me & Al at the wedding this weekend!
11. I traded Jillian DVDs with a friend. While she uses 30 Day Shred, I'm using No More Trouble Zones! I'm excited!!
12. I'm in my first tank top of the season without a jacket & I feel a little bare/scandalous. I'm not...but I feel that way because I was constricted by layers for all of winter.
13. I just found out we're closed Friday for Good Friday. Unexpected surprises like this bring me so much joy!

Once you go Mac, you'll never go back! I'm sorry you were so sick. Have a fantastic weekend :)
ReplyDelete