My brain has already switched over to fall in every aspect - weather, colors, foods, fashion, etc. However, it's still mid-August and it's still 110 degrees outside. This poses a problem. Yesterday, I went to the "other side" of Conway where the good shopping is. (Geography lesson - Conway isn't very big but it takes FOREVER to get to other areas because there are only only a few major roads and lots of cars. So, to go to this area of town, which isn't really that far away, it takes planning because it's not just a simple trek). I had some errands to run but also wanted to browse Old Navy, Target, TJMaxx, etc. But, I couldn't enjoy it! It was so hot. I would sweat from the car to the store and then not want to try anything on because I'm sweating. Man, I love summer but this 110 is a little much. I look forward to wearing scarves, boots, jackets, and sweaters. I look forward to being able to wear my hair down and not having my make-up melt off. I look forward to the changing leaves, cool breezes, and being able to run outside. Until then, I'll stay in the AC :) and you should too!
No comments:
Post a Comment