8.26.2011

Fall Books

Here are the books on my fall list:

 3 down, 4 to go....I'm excited to read the entire series! They're so fun!

I'm excited to read this!!! I read The Kite Runner last fall and just haven't gotten around to reading this second one by Khaled Hosseini.

This is our development book for this fall. I've never read it before. I look forward to growing in my conviction of evangelism (the basis of the book) and hope to find some very applicable points.

I read about this book on this blog and pre-ordered it for half off (a one-day special, sorry!)!! I plan on reading this to go along with the "Becoming a Woman of Faith" Bible Study I'm leading this fall. I hope there will be some great ways to connect the 2! 

I'm currently reading this and plan to finish up over the weekend.
I mentioned Counterfeit Gods in a way previous post but I kind of stalled out on that one....I'll pick it up again at some point and try to update you when I do.

Do you like to read? If so, what books do you recommend?!


No comments:

Post a Comment