8.26.2011

Summer Books

I read SO many books this summer and loved it!! Honestly, I can't remember them all right now (my list is at home) but here are some of the ones I remember!
I loved this book!! It's basically filled with tidbits of info Kay, Emilie, and Donna wish they had known at an earlier age. It will definitely be one I read again when I'm in the wife/mother phase of life!



I read these 3 of Chronicles of Narnia. I know it's out of order but I'm reading the rest in order!

This was our summer development book. I really enjoyed it!!
I could NOT put this book down! This book looks to the past mission movements (all started by COLLEGE STUDENTS) and applies it to how college ministry is still strategic today. I LOVED this book!!

Of course I also read HP 5,6,&7 this summer.....

Well, there are some of my summer reads! I definitely recommend all of the above books to any of you looking for a great read! If you want more information on one of them, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment