8.15.2011

Highlights of my 23rd year

Saturday I turned 24. That's right...I'm officially in my mid-20's. Let the fun begin.
In honor of a new year, I am going to look back at the previous year and pull out some highlights.
 
-I passed the NCLEX and officially became a (non-practicing) RN.
-I started working full-time for StuMo. This job fits me. It's better than anything I could have imagined or dreamed up for myself.
-I moved out of the nest and into my own apartment!
-I experienced everything about year 1 of the real world - new place, bills, first year of a job - and learned so much!
-I co-led DC4K. I was blessed by those kids and loved loving on them each week.
-I grew so close to my co-worker, Allie, since we only had each other in Conway.
-I put 16,000 miles on my car. The highlight about this fact is I travel a LOT for my job and I love it! I go to Fayetteville, Tulsa, OKC, and KC a ton. I really do love getting to travel throughout the year!
-I got to be a part of my brother's wedding!
-And, I got to welcome a sister (in-law) into the family!
-I've grown a ton in my walk with Christ. I have fallen more in love with Him. I've had to rely on Him for new experiences and situations. I've been humbled by Him in multiple ways. I've faced trials. I've faced joys. I've loved every step of the journey I'm on with my Creator.
-I've grown closer to so many friends and I am consistently reminded of how incredible my friends are and how blessed I am to know them.
 
23 was a tough year but a good year. I look forward to 24!! A post will be coming soon of some goals/things I want to grow in/things I want to see happen in this next year. Thanks for reminiscing with me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment