9.27.2011

This Week...

...I finished Reshaping It All. Great book! It definitely motivated me to change my lifestyle to a healthier one.
...I finished Week 1 of my running plan and started Week 2. I even got up at 6:20 today to run! WOW!
...I got mad at the Hogs (what else is new?) for losing to Bama.
...I watched the OSU/aTm game instead of the Hogs/Bama game.
...I watched both of these games at a watch party with great friends from 501!!
...I made 2 recipes for said watch party: Birthday Cake Fudge & Cream Cheese, Bacon, Jalapeno bites.


Bday Cake Fudge - super rich, super yum
...I'm going back to India!!!!
...I went shopping with a friend and got 3 new shirts, a jacket, and a pair of cute black boots for under $100 (bargain success) (ps-I'll probably start posting pics of presh outfits soon...remember my goals for 24?)
...I had lunch with the fam after church for the first time in a LONG time. It was funny.
...I laughed A LOT.
...I only ate sweets twice.
...My bro turned 21 and got a twitter (this is big).
...I led week 2 of bstud. It went well. God taught me lots. I pray He taught the girls lots too.
...I got to skype with great friends.
...I'm treating myself to some shopping (a reward for running).

No comments:

Post a Comment