This is the fall that my life is going to change - here's to health and fitness!
9.01.2011
Reshaping It All
I recently ordered Candace Cameron Bure's new book, Reshaping It All (yes, DJ Tanner from Full House). She wrote this book as a biography/motivation/resource for becoming physically fit by focusing on spiritual fitness. My desire to become physically fit as a 24-year-old spurred me on to buy this book. I mean, she's a believer (in Hollywood...so of course I support her!) and lost 25 pounds after Full House and has kept it off, even after having 3 kids! And, it was only $7.50. So, it came in the mail Tuesday and I started it that night. I already LOVE it! Wednesday morning, I dragged myself jumped out of bed at 6:30 (even after sleeping terribly) and went for a walk. I was already motivated! Last night, I wrote out my plan to lose the weight/pant sizes I want to lose by January 1st, 2012 and I'm so excited to work on this. I know it's going to be hard. It's going to cost sleep, foods I love, and pain...but, I know it's going to be worth it in the long run.
This is the fall that my life is going to change - here's to health and fitness!
This is the fall that my life is going to change - here's to health and fitness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment