11.16.2011

Bonfire Round 2

I think I've been around more firepits/campfires/bonfires this fall that my whole life combined. It's been wonderful!! After camping Friday night, I came home, showered, napped, and headed to LR for a bonfire with my 501 small group. I grabbed dinner with some friends while watching the Razorback game, then headed out to the country for the fire. It was such a fun night with friends, smores, fire, and laughter.
Kate, Mike, Christy, Landon, and Me. Such great friends!!

Love this girl!!! (sorry for the weird lighting)
I've been so blessed by the friends I've made at 501!! Even after just a few months, I feel such a connection with quite a few of the girls and it's so great!

On a fashion note, the striped tank in these pics is new! It's one of the [many] purchases I made in Branson!

Today was a picture-heavy, post-heavy day. Thanks for staying tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment