Growing up, I stayed at campsites plenty of times....in the comfort and convenience of an RV. I went to the woods and went hiking plenty of weekends...staying in comfortable heated/cooled cabins. Never before had I camped in a tent, under the stars, in the weather, with friends...until last weekend! It was SO fun! I seriously loved it! It def had to do with how well the guys set it up and prepared, the cool temperature, no rain, and the great friends!
 |
| Chris, Jessica, Jesse, Kate, Me - After Dinner |
 |
| Sitting around the campfire staying warm :) |
 |
| Plenty of blankets!! Getting snuggled into the tent. Liza, Jessica, Me, Kate. Love these girls!! |
 |
| Waiting for breakfast! |
 |
| The start of the hike to the waterfall. |
 |
| Liza, Kate, and me behind the waterfall |
 |
| The whole gang!! |
 |
| They're serious about this.... |
 |
| fave pic of the day! |
|
Camping was a huge success! I loved it! And I would do it again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment