This morning, I had a Diva Moment. You see, I've been hanging out with friends so much lately and truly living out one of my "Goals for 24" that I'm always coming up with new outfits, so as not to wear the same thing for the 2nd time, too close to the 1st time. This week, I've had 2 glorious nights at my apt, with tonight being night #3. These nights of laundry, cleaning, relaxation, movies, nail painting, and early bedtimes are def welcomed after the last month of exhaustion and before the upcoming 1.5 months of exhaustion. When I have nights at home, I don't care as much if my outfits are super duper cute (I'm just going to work!) because I'll be in pjs as soon as I walk through my apt door. So, this morning, I had an outfit in mind. I pulled it down from the closet rod, decided which tank to wear under it, and got ready for the day. When it was time to get dressed, I surveyed myself and decided the *new* shirt was too cute and too flattering to only wear to work. It needed to be saved for a day that I'm hanging out with people that night. I will now be answering to the name DIVA. Seriously, when did I become such a diva?! :) I'm def okay with it...it just caught me off guard!
Here's to hoping other people think the outfit is as cute as I do when I wear it!
Happy Wednesday!
PS - posts to come about camping. other weekend events, and new purchases.
No comments:
Post a Comment