11.23.2011

Grateful

This Thanksgiving season, I am grateful for:

1 -Family: I am so grateful for my family! The time I get to spend with them at church on Sundays, random weekend trips, and during the Holidays is a huge blessing.

2 - Supporters: My encouraging prayer and financial supporters make my work possible. I am so  blessed by all of them and grateful for the role they play in my life!!
3 - New friends & great community: I'm so thankful for godly friends in the same phase of life to hang out with and learn from!! 
4 - Old friends: I love hanging out with, skyping, calling, or texting friends that I've known for a while and picking up right where we left off. There is just something about people that know you so well that is refreshing and energizing. I'm grateful for my long-term friends!!



5 - Conference: Over 1,000 students are signed up for the Conference! I'm grateful for the favor God is giving us on each campus to increase this number! I'm grateful that I get to play a role in putting on this conference for our students!
6 - Work: I am so blessed by my job and my co-workers. I'm extremely thankful that God chose me to be on this staff team.

7 - Bible Study: My Sigma Phi Lambda girls learned a lot from our study. I'm grateful for the bonding and growth that took place this semester in that study!
8 - Personal Growth: I'm grateful that God pursues me, loves me, and teaches me all the time!
9 - Support: God has continued to provide prayer and financial support throughout this semester! I am so so grateful for each person that has ever lifted me and/or my job up in prayer, given gifts towards my support, or offered a word of encouragement to me in a stressful time.
10 - Salvation: I am most grateful for the gift of salvation that God freely gave us!! He chose to send His Son to this earth to die on the cross for our sins. Then, when He rose from the dead 3 days later, our sins were forgiven and our slate was wiped clean. As a result, we are seen as righteous in God's eyes! Wow! The gift of salvation is one I don't deserve but I'm extremely grateful for!! I pray that you and your loved ones have received this gift and are able to thank God this holiday season for this gift.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment