I've officially completed 1 week of Jillian Michaels! Woo hoo! That's further than I've ever gotten in the 30 Day Shred. Every day it gets a little bit easier. I can tell my strength & endurance are increasing & I'm pumped to see how I feel at the end! Only 3 more days of level 1 - Sunday, I'll jump up to Level 2.
More exciting exercise news....yesterday, I ran 10 minutes straight! It felt great outside & I was feeling great so I just went for it. Loved it. I need some new shoes, but other than that, running felt good & I can't wait to improve in that too!
I'm still loving healthy foods. Chick-Fil-A is seriously the only fast food that ever even sounds good & I don't go there regularly (haven't been in weeks). I've been off Diet Coke for a month now - wow! I drink my morning coffee, lots & lots of water, & hot tea.
I'm feeling good! I'm committed to this lifestyle change & I can't wait to see where it takes me!
Also important: I bought 3 new nail polishes this weekend :) I know neons are way in this year but pastels are much more forgiving for the yet-to-be-tanned-winter-white skin I'm sporting right now. So, I got 3 pastels - Revlon Dreamer (periwinkle/blue), Revlon Minted (mint green), & Revlon Charming (lavender/lilac). I've been looking for the perfect shades of these colors for a while & they jumped out at me on my weekly Wal-Mart trip. Love.
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment