3.29.2012

Exhaustion

It happened. I hit the wall of complete mental & physical exhaustion. For the past 3 weeks, I have been getting less than 7 hours of sleep a night (most closer to 6). While this may work for some & I can handle it for a few nights, I can't do it for 3 weeks in a row. Don't get me wrong, I've LOVED every reason I've stayed up late & gotten up early, but it's wearing me down. So, tonight, as much as I don't want to, I'm staying home from 501. It's killing me. But, it's the right thing to do. My weekends aren't restful (for extremely joyful reasons) so I have to take a night off somewhere.

I also say mental exhaustion because processing things with God is hard & wears me out. It's good but it's tiring. He's teaching me. I'm learning to listen better. I'm learning to process & discern the whispers. I'm loving it. But, I'm tired.

I plan on my night off looking like this:
1-pack for the weekend (ie: figure out jewelry for each dress & throw everything in my duffel)
2-work out (2nd to last day of Jillian!!!!!!! then run/walk because it's b-e-a-utiful outside)
3-eat dinner
4-spend some time with Jesus (hopefully without falling asleep on the couch)
5-do a little Perspectives (if my eyes are still open)
6-go to bed

I get off in 15 minutes...almost bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment