Yesterday was great! I got a lot accomplished at work. It was sunny & 80* out. God met me in my quiet time & I enjoyed His company. I made some support calls & got a few appts lined up! Some Fay friends came down for a cookout. We hung out & had delicious pie afterwards (you have to have pie on pi day!) We drove around to see some of the cway trademarks (Stoby's & the Hendrix tunnel). Then....at 11:00 pm...I went home & did 30 Day Shred because I hadn't done it yet! Holy Cow. I'm just going to toot my own horn & say I'm so proud of myself & feel so accomplished. Haha. Not only was I just up hanging out past my bedtime...I actually worked out past my bedtime! Wow. Ok, enough about that. I failed at getting up to SHRED this morning (I had only gotten 5 hrs of sleep when my original alarm went off-who can blame me?!) so it will be another late night of shredding (after 501) but I'm okay with that! I'm just excited that I actually desire to work out & crave doing it everyday! Haven & I even agreed that we could give ourselves yesterday off if we wanted to because we were hanging out so late...but I just couldn't do it. I committed to 30 days in a row & I'm going to finish my commitment!
In other news, I'm obsessed with this weather. I plan on being outside as much as possible this weekend (except that I just looked at the weather & there are clouds & lightning on each day...boooo). Maybe I'll just have to shop for some new jeans instead (my old ones are too big! woo hoo!)
Next week, my youngest bro turns 20. What?!?! None of us will be teenagers anymore - we are ALL in our 20's! Time is flying. But, I sure do love how my relationships with my bros mature/grow as we get older & in more similar phases of life. (they still treat me like I'm the younger sister that they think is an idiot...but, hey, I know it's all in love). I love my fam!
Happy Thursday, friends! 1 day closer to the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment