The torrential downpours, tornado watches, & severe thunderstorm warnings got the best of me last night. I wussed out on driving to LR (I got Chan's permission & he understands my fear of storms/driving in the rain) & stayed in Conway instead. I got home from work, cooked & ate dinner, then proceeded to relax on the couch before working out. 1.5 hours later, I woke up & got productive. haha. I folded my laundry, started on Perspectives, finished Level 2 of Jillian, caught up on some TV shows, spent time with God, & welcomed my apt guest for the week. Good thing I took that nap because Ganson didn't get there 'til midnight! We stayed up until past 1 talking & less than 6 hours later my alarm went off. You better believe I pressed snooze for quite a while this morning. It's ok though...I can handle a few nights of not much sleep if Gans is with me!!
Tonight, I'll start level 3 of Jillian. I'm excited to see what is in store but a little terrified at the same time - I have a feeling it's going to be much harder!
I kind of wish I could be at home, in bed, napping right now. But, I'm a working gal now & I don't get the college luxuries of spring breaks, month long Christmas breaks, or daily naps. Don't get me wrong - I love my life, my job, & not having to study...but on days like today, where I'm tired & it's raining, my bed is calling my name. I have loved naps my whole life & I will always love naps. Promise. :)
Stay dry, my friends! Good news - it's not supposed to rain this weekend! We can make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment