...is on my mind.
...is in my heart.
...is what I think about most.
...is what I pray about most.
...is where I want to end up.
I love the country. I love the people. I love the sights. I love the sounds. I even
love appreciate the smells.
My plea to God when I'm struggling: "Lord, use me while I'm here & please send me soon."
 |
| Veg meal |
 |
| Cows on the sidewalk |
 |
| Shopping with a friend |
 |
| Taj Mahal |
 |
| In traditional wear |
 |
| Hyderabad |
 |
| Kids at a wedding |
 |
| With the Bride and Groom at the wedding |
One day...I will be there.
Have you heard of CIY (christ in youth)? They put on conferences/mission trips for pre-teen through high school. Lane does some collaboration work with them and takes our students to their events. Anyway, last year they made a full-length documentary on the persecuted church and focused on india along with a couple other countries/stories. It's called "Love Costs Everything"...incredible. It's not out on a dvd yet, but they're doing simulcasts around the country right now. check it out here....http://lovecostseverything.com/ i'd love for you to see it! i thought of you :)
ReplyDelete