3.20.2012

Happy 20th!

My YOUNGEST bro turns 20 today. Did you get that? My youngest brother is no longer a teenager. All the sibs are in our 20's. Where has the time gone?! Happy Birthday Bro!!! (He doesn't read this but it's the thought that counts) Tonight, we're going out to eat for his bday - I was officially invited by the sis-in-law, despite Chan's not wanting me to come. Oh well...I'm going anyway because he's my brother & I love him & he deserves to have me it's an  honor to drive to LR to be around on his bday.

Happy 1st day of Spring! I'm celebrating by wearing a coral & mint scarf (from India, of course), my coral cowboy boots, & a size smaller jean!! Woo hoo! I'm officially down 11 pounds & a pants size. The lifestyle change is still going well. I haven't been quite as strict on the sweets (my downfall) which is probably why I feel like I'm plateauing. So, I'm about to decrease the carbs & save the sweets for the most special occasions (bdays, weddings, & showers). I'm enjoying this change, the results, & my increased love for exercise & all things healthy!

Today is the last day for Level 2 of Jillian. After tonight, I'll be 2/3rds of the way done with the 30 Day Shred! I can't believe it. I've LOVED Level 2. I'm a little terrified of how difficult Level 3 will be but I'm ready! I'm ready for more muscle definition, more energy, & more results. LET'S GO!!

In honor of spring, do something 'springy' today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment