2.23.2012

Blogville

I love this online world of blogging I call Blogville (very recently coined, btw)!! I have found some great fashion blogs, cooking blogs, weight loss blogs,  & blogs of girls in similar phases of life. I've also found some encouraging blogs/websites of Christian bloggers that are chock full of relevant information for 20-somethings. I'm loving these videos & articles & the encouragement they provide!

I recently found one called "All Groan Up". He has a list titled "11 Signs You're Becoming Like Your Parents." I'm not sure I agree that these are signs you're becoming like your parents...I think they're just signs you've crossed over into adulthood! The one that sticks out to me most is #4: 'The current state of your carpets, counters, and kitchen sink dramatically effect your day.' I'll add to that bathroom, toilet, shower, closet, & bedroom. The current state of my apt is driving me up the wall....so much so that I'm probably not attending my normal Thursday night activity & I'm staying home to clean. This semester will be nuts so I need to do my spring/deep cleaning now so that in the future it's just small pick-up sessions. Ya know? Gotta plan ahead for busy season! Also, there is nothing like the feeling of a spick-and-span apartment. It makes my soul happy! :) (call me a nerd...I don't care).

On another note, it's 80 degrees outside. I can't wait to walk out of this office at 5pm & go home to run/walk/just get outside! Pumped for what tonight holds: exercise, delicious pizza I made for dinner, & a deep clean! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment