Today is a much better day than yesterday! God definitely provides new mercies each morning, just like His Word promises! I did not get up at 6 today...I woke up when my alarm went off but I reset it. When I'm out of town for work, I stay up super late and I just want to "pre-rest" (I know that's not possible) so that I'm safe when driving and can enjoy my friends. There will be an awesome amount of time this afternoon and tonight to spend some time with God in a coffee shop so that's when I'll enjoy my Quiet Time! This morning, I needed that extra boost of sleep to get me prepared for this weekend! No more headache. Work is going well. Meals are ordered for trainings. Dinner plans are made. Housing plans are made. My heart is ready for some quality friend time and some India discussion.
Get me to Fayetteville!
No comments:
Post a Comment