2.21.2012

Lifestyle Change Progress

I ate half a cheeseburger & some fries for lunch. I'm feelin' it. I'm tired. I feel weighed down. I just feel blah. I don't want to eat the rest of the day because I'm so full (and I didn't even eat that much!). This proves to me that the lifestyle change is working! Eating greasy foods just isn't appealing to me! They weigh me down & I don't feel as good as when I eat lighter, healthier foods. This is great news!!!! :)

It's 67degrees outside & it's supposed to be 70degrees tomorrow. I plan on going home & walking until the sun goes down (or close to it). I love spring & summer!!!!

My clothes continue to fit better. Today, I was able to wear a shirt tucked in with a skinny belt through my belt loops! Used to, this skinny belt wouldn't have been able to buckle if I was wearing it through belt loops!

Yay for progress! I'm kind of glad I ate that cheeseburger today. I've been REALLY good the past few weeks without knowing how I'd feel about unhealthy foods. Well, after today, I know I crave the healthier ones & I feel better after eating healthy! So, back on track we go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment