2.17.2012

Confessional Friday

One of the blogs I follow, A Blonde Ambition, normally does a link-up on Fridays called 'Confessional Friday'. I was going to link up today but she didn't do her normal Friday routine. It's ok! I'll have my own! I'm not really sure if you could classify these as "confessions"...we might just need to call this 'Factual Friday' (I'm not as creative when it comes to witty, weekly confessions).

Here goes:
1-I've recently become obsessed with spinach leaves. I put them in and on anything - smoothies, pizza, pasta, salad, eggs - you name it. They're low in calories, pack in SO many nutrients, & are basically tasteless!
2-On sunny days, I love to take the longer-ish drive home with my music turned up while dancing in my car!
3-When I can't turn left out of my office, I love to take the longer-ish drive home with my music turned up while dancing in my car! So let's be real...most days I take the longer-ish drive home, because.....
4-I'm a weenie when it comes to left hand turns.
5-I need to clean my apt real bad. It's a hot mess. That's on tonight's agenda (yep, exciting Friday night!).
6-I watch the Bachelor & if he doesn't get rid of Courtney very very very soon, I'm going to question precious Ben's sanity.
7-I also watch Sweet Home Alabama. I'm rooting for Bubba.
8-I'm a hopeless romantic (can you tell by #6&7?) BUT I know those shows are nowhere near real life.
9-My workout this morning almost caused me to hurl (that's good, right?). I got it off Pinterest & it will kick your tail. Try it for yourself...it hurts.
10-I want to rename my blog. Any ideas? I want something with southern or Arkansas or blonde or the like. A Southern Sister? That Arkansas Gal? Cheesy? Help!!!! I'm not creative!

Hope you have a great, relaxing weekend! I'm hittin' the pavement for a run/walk when I get home, then cleanin' the night away!

No comments:

Post a Comment