There isn't much to write about today except that it's LEAP DAY! A day that only comes once every 4 years deserves it's own post, right? I kind of think it should be some kind of holiday ;) It's been a great Leap Day!!
I had some great time with God this morning.
I'm wearing my new leopard flats & a scarf and bangle from India today (any day I wear an India item is a great day!).
I got to Skype with Kels & get some great updates on life.
There have been some great convos/hang out seshes around the office today.
There is an Adam Hambrick/Andy Davis Leap Day Concert in LR tonight that me & the girls are going to! Fun times are def ahead.
It's also the last day before the 30 Day Shred. Which might warrant me eating something sweet ;) but probably not, since I'm trying to be disciplined.
Happy Leap Day!! I wonder what I'll have to write about on Feb29,2016?! That's fun to think about :)
No comments:
Post a Comment